Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like to wrap with paper, but I think gift bags are pretty
2. Real tree or Artificial? I have an artificial tree, but really want a real one
3. When do you put up the tree? sometime after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes (I even have eggnog ice cream in my freezer right now)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I loved littlest pet shop
7. Hardest person to buy for? Boys
8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself ;-)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I just got my first one from Madre!!!!!!!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? That year I opened BOOTS on Christmas Eve
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle of 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November-ish
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Umm...I don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!
16. Lights on the tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mitch Miller, Frank Sinatra Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like doing both.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have an angel from Nathan's mom
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? not having enough moolah to buy everything I would like to
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Music tree
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a honeymoon
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? hopefully everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment