1. Living in Chesapeake
2. Being a freshman
3.Playing the viola
4. Getting ready to move to Japan
5. Being a teenager
5 things on my "To-Do" list today: (It's 10:04pm right now...)
1. Update blog
2. Clean up after the stinky cats
3. Wind down
4. Get in my pjs
5. Sleep
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Ice cream
2. Cereal
3. Goldfish
4. 100 calorie packs
5. Popcorn
5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off all the bills
1. Pay off all the bills
2. Travel the world
2. Buy a house
3. Start my own music school
5. Set up college funds for the future kids
5 places I've lived:
1. Yokosuka, Japan
2. Chesapeake, VA
2. Buy a house
3. Start my own music school
5. Set up college funds for the future kids
5 places I've lived:
1. Yokosuka, Japan
2. Chesapeake, VA
3. Glastonbury, CT
4. San Diego, CA
5. Idaho Falls, Idaho
5 jobs I've had:
1. Music Teacher
5 jobs I've had:
1. Music Teacher
2. Nanny
3. Build-a-bear
4. Food Lion
5. Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp
5 people I tag:
1. Liz
5 people I tag:
1. Liz
2. Linda
3. Courtney
4. Heather S.
5. Paige
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog
No comments:
Post a Comment