Saturday, November 29, 2008

Friday

Friday I was wide awake by 7am. No early morning shopping for me! But Nathan and I decided to go to this one furniture store while Amanda and Bill were still sleeping. We have been looking for a couch since the one we had was trashed when we couldn't fit it through our door back in July when we moved. Since then we have been using a small futon for our couch. Not very comfy, or large enough for guests.

We came back home and everyone was ready to go. Today we went to DC since Amanda had never been there before. We took the metro in and started our day at the Air and Space Museum. I'm not big on this museum, but Amanda and Bill loved it. We bought some astronaut ice cream. I tried one when we got outside. It was weird, but not terrible. I'm going to save the other 3 packets for my food storage...

After Air and Space we trekked down to the American History museum. Since it just re-opened the line to get in was around the corner. It took us about an hour and a half to get in. We stayed until we were kicked out at 5:30 and by then we were so tired from walking.





We got back on the metro to the car, and then took a drive down to Ikea (another place Amanda has never been). Nathan and I actually found a couch we liked (and it is already assembled!) so we bought it. (this is another post). Amanda found a table for her printer.

After Ikea, it was time to go home for some yummy leftovers, and finally sleepy time.



No comments: