Monday, October 8, 2007

Tagged

What I was doing 10 years ago... I was in 7th grade in Chesapeake, VA

What I was doing 5 years ago... I was a freshman at the Hartt School in West Hartford, CT

What I was doing 1 year ago... I was starting my first year of teaching in Hartford

What I was doing yesterday... I relaxed on the couch, put up my Halloween decorations and taught a violin lesson

5 places I'd rather be... Venice, Disney World, Hawaii, Singapore, Japan

5 snacks/treats I love... Cinammon rolls, Mint Oreo Ice Cream, Chocolate Moltan Cake, Pumpkin Cookies, Kettle Corn

What I would do with 100 million dollars... Buy a house, start my music school, travel the world, go to grad school (twice)

5 Favorite TV shows... The Office, CSI, House, Scrubs, Ugly Betty, My Name is Earl

1 comment:

The Queen Bee said...

Hah! Someone does read my blog. And we do have things in common. :)You didn't tag anyone else. . .