It's almost Friday. Woohoo! Had a million classes today...all general music. Tomorrow is all strings (Except for one K class). After school I went to Hartt and had two lessons. Yay money.
When I got home I went outside and weeded the flower bed a little. It is overgrown with weeds and I want it cleared out. I didn't have much time because it was getting dark, so I only got about half of it done. It makes it hard because I have weeds growing in my sidewalk too that I have to pull out. I need to get some weed killer. Now I feel like I have so many bugs crawling on me though, because the beds have been undisturbed for so long and it hasn't rained. They were everywhere. At least I was wearing gloves, but still it is gross.
Ok off to find some dinner...I think it's leftovers tonight. And then it's Ugly Betty time.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment