Sunday, October 7, 2007

Shopping and Decor

Well I had fun with A. We went out to eat at Red Robin for the yummy egg burger. Then while there I saw a lady with the cutest haircut so as we were leaving I went and asked her if I could take a picture of it. Totally awkward, but she said yes. So we went to the mall and I got my haircut. It is so cute. It is bobbed in the back, slightly longer in the front, which I was told is the style.
Amanda was looking for clothes for a date, so we went to NY&Co and they were having an awesome sale. I hit up the sales rack and got 8 shirts for $68. I got some button downs, some camis and some sweaters. I will look totally cute now at work, especially since I didn't have any fall clothes. I like good sales.

Today I put up my Halloween decorations. I like actually having somewhere to put my things and having a house to decorate. Now...if I could just get completely unpacked.

I'm so sad I have to go sit at school tomorrow on Colombus day. No one else has school. I'm not even required to go to the meeting because it is about math....so what am I supposed to do? Oy vey.

1 comment:

The Queen Bee said...

send a pic of your hair. it sounds cute!