Wednesday, October 3, 2007

sleepy

Last night I slept with a humidifier on because I am stuffy, and I guess it was too high, because when I woke up in the middle of the night, my room was wet. Everything was wet. And I was too sleepy to move somewhere else, so with my door open and the cat on me, I slept in water. So now I am sleepy. It also doesn't help I am so busy during the day now that I barely have any down time. Thursday is my worst day though because I have a million classes.

I'm ready for my paycheck. I want to go to the nursery and get some flowers to plant. It almost too late to plant tulip bulbs, it's getting cold at night, so I need to do that Friday after school. I need to figure out what other flowers I want to plant. I'm so excited to have a garden.

No comments: