Friday, October 17, 2008

Pre-wedding Festivities

Included:
Mani/Pedi with Kendra
Luncheon Bridal Shower
Rehearsal Dinner
Night of Bowling and Karaoke

Friday: Kendra and I went to get a manicure and pedicure. We were the only ones in the shop but she definitely got the better person, as I was done like 20 minutes before her.
Then we went to UNOS where I was surprised with a bridal shower with my aunts, sisters, and parents, complete with festive halloween and thanksgiving decorations, as well as some unmentionables (Thanks H). What a great time!

That night was the rehearsal dinner.

Then Kendra, Amanda, A and I went out for a night of bowling and karaoke. We all did pretty poorly but it was a good time. Then back to the hotel for some interesting pranks. Didn't get much sleep that night (only about 2 hours). But it was worth it.

Pre-Wedding Festivities

1 comment:

Miss Kendra said...

Thanks for including me as a sister!