
So my new Google Phone should be showing up on my doorstep in two weeks. I am so excited! I am obsessed with Google. Here are the Google products I use (like you care, but :-p )
Google phone (soon, I can't wait)
Gmail
igoogle
Picasa
Google Calendar
Blogger
Google maps
Google toolbar
Google text
Google search/images
Google Reader
and now Google Chrome
I have been very happy with their services. I have recently switched to Google Chrome because my Internet Explorer always freezes and restarts, just to freeze again. (this is what brought on this post). I wonder what Google will come out with next....
Google phone (soon, I can't wait)
Gmail
igoogle
Picasa
Google Calendar
Blogger
Google maps
Google toolbar
Google text
Google search/images
Google Reader
and now Google Chrome
I have been very happy with their services. I have recently switched to Google Chrome because my Internet Explorer always freezes and restarts, just to freeze again. (this is what brought on this post). I wonder what Google will come out with next....
1 comment:
Haha, I love Google too... we were just talking about getting the phone so let me know how it is!!
Post a Comment