These are some art shots I took of Madre's Valentine's bouquet.







Busy week...here's a play by play..
Friday- I flew to D.C. and Madre and Marty picked me up. We went to their house and had some Valentine's cake and watched tv. Then we went to bed (it was late).
Saturday- Day of dresses. We got up early because we had an appointment at a bridal shop. I must have tried on at least 10 or so dresses, and only sort of liked one dress. At the end though, one of the other shop workers brought over a dress for me to try on and I knew that that was the one. We had some other appointments, though, so we put the dress on hold. We went to three more bridal shops, but they either didn't have any stock, were too ghetto, or were $6000+. Yikes! So we called the shop and told them we wanted the dress.
Then we went to Crate and Barrel and I got some Valentine's decorations on sale, and then to Ann Taylor loft for some spring time clothes.
Then we went to Crate and Barrel and I got some Valentine's decorations on sale, and then to Ann Taylor loft for some spring time clothes.
Sunday- Madre and I took a drive out to Loudon County where Nathan and I are trying to get a job. It was a really nice area with brand new houses and newer schools. Hopefully we will get a job out there and then will be househunting this July, and moving in August. Cross your fingers for us. There is also a Crate & Barrel outlet there! Woohoo!
Monday- Invitation day. We went to a cute shop and looked at invitations. We finally found some we liked (be on the lookout in August). Then we went to the mall and Crate & Barrel again (of course I bought something - easter decorations. Picture later).
Tuesday- Flying back to Connecticut. Then a trip to M.Sun. for yummy buffet with Nathan.
Wednesday- we went to Mystic Seaport and a couple of outlets. I got a few shirts, as did Nathan. It was cold and windy, so we didn't stay very long, but it was fun to go.

Thursday- I had lessons all day - yuck!
Friday- It's snowing and we have nothing planned. So far we have been laying on the couch watching tv (and I've been writing this post).
More later-because things are happening this weekend.
1 comment:
All I have to say is you better be sending me an invitation for your wedding!
Post a Comment