
So the job search is officially started. We are looking for jobs in a few states...Connecticut, New York, New Jersey (maybe..it smells there) and Virginia. I have started a few applications, but have to wait for my letters of recommendation be written before I can submit anything. My goal is to find a full time strings job in one school..wish me luck.
There was an assembly at school today about nothing in particular and I had to miss all my string classes. Not my fault that they were missed, but I know the fourth grade teachers aren't happy about it, though I can't make it up anytime. I don't know why they don't like me....
If your life is boring, mine must be worse. All I do is work work work with a million students (19 to be exact....) and that's on top of my full time job, my certification project, planning a wedding, and finding a new job! I'm very mundane...

I'm ready for vacation....
2 comments:
I like your picture. It is cute. Your life is not boring. It is so exciting. Planning a wedding, teaching...19 students WOW!!! You are busy.
good luck with the job hunt. are you sure you want to stay on the east coast? We would love to have you out closer to us.
Post a Comment