So I'm trying to figure out which graduate class to take this summer. I get one free class at Hartt, but I have a very limited window of opportunity to take it. At the beginning of July, I am anticipating to be house hunting in Virginia (hopefully), as well as going to Marty's retirement. Then, hopefully we will be moving at the end of July/beginning of August (since school stuff starts mid August). Since my school year pretty much runs until the very end of June, that leaves me with about a week or so of opportunity for a class. I emailed the graduate music director at Hartt, and hopefully she can direct me to which program would work for a summers only degree, and that a class during that time will be an accepted course for a program. I want to get this free class before I lose it!
IF we end up moving to Virginia, there aren't any good summers only degree programs, so we would most likely head up to CT for a few weeks during the three summers to take our classes- and get our degree! Maybe the Community Division will keep me employed during the summer session so I could still get one free class during the summer. I don't know..this is all very complicated.
No comments:
Post a Comment