I got back from Disney World a few weeks ago. I had a wonderful and MAGICAL time. I got to eat at a lot of yummy restaurants, in which I had awesome service of gluten free/dairy free/vegetarian fare.
The first night I ate at Sanaa at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. They do have a separate gluten free menu, so be sure to ask for one. Also, the chef came out at the beginning of the meal and helped me decide what would be the best things to eat.
I started out with the Pappadam Bread service (lentil 'crackers') with coconut chutney, coriander chutney, and the red chile sambal.
For dinner I had the Vegetarian Sampler with stewed lentils, spicy peas/chickpeas/tomatoes, and basmati rice.
For dessert I had mango and raspberry sorbet with fresh berries.
This restaurant was very, very tasty, and I definitely recommend it. I will certainly make it a staple during each Disney trip.
By the way, this was my view while I was eating dinner....!





1 comment:
you look really great! and your dessert looks very tasty!
Post a Comment