It sounds like you have been super busy! I love that you are taking a guitar class...I have a black acoustic guitar--but I have never learned how to play it. Maybe the next time I see you you can teach me.
I love it! Good luck with your Masters!!! Keep posting... I love to see what's going on in everyones life. It's a great way for me to keep in touch! Love you! Awwww , Spencer got a guitar for christmas and is taken lessons and will be taking a class this year in school... too bad your not his teacher:) I'm proud of you!
3 comments:
It sounds like you have been super busy! I love that you are taking a guitar class...I have a black acoustic guitar--but I have never learned how to play it. Maybe the next time I see you you can teach me.
I love it! Good luck with your Masters!!! Keep posting... I love to see what's going on in everyones life. It's a great way for me to keep in touch!
Love you!
Awwww , Spencer got a guitar for christmas and is taken lessons and will be taking a class this year in school... too bad your not his teacher:) I'm proud of you!
I care! I have been missing you updating! I rarely comment but I love looking! It seems like you two are very busy!
Post a Comment