Tuesday, January 20, 2009

tagged

was tagged by Kendra

8 THINGS ABOUT ME:
Here are the Rules:
1)Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment:

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. House
2. Scrubs
3. Secret Life of the American Teenager
4. BL
5. Wife Swap
6. Jon and Kate Plus 8
7. House Hunters/My First House/Property Virgins
8. Ugly Betty

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Woke up
2. Wii fit
3. Drove south
4. Ate at Pierces
5. Went to the Doctor
6. Visited my old viola teacher
7. Ate at Sonic
8. Drove home

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. surgery
2. grad school
3. my honeymoon
4. losing weight
5. buying a house
6. having kids
7. not having to teach elementary school
8. ???

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Red Robin
2. Chipotle
3. Coldstone
4. Chilis
5. 2 Amys
6. Pierces
7. Jaliscos
8. Taco Bell

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1-8 look at things I look forward to

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Linda
2. Jeanne
3. Brent

No comments: