1. Real name: Katie Marie St. Pierre
2. Nickname: K
3. Status: married
4. Zodiac sign: Leo
5. Male or female: female
6. Elementary: Who can remember that?
7. Middle School : Great Bridge Middle School
8. High School: Great Bridge High, Kinnick High, Governor's School for the Arts, BYU Distance Learning
9. College: Hartt School
10. Hair color: blonde (right now)
11. Long or short: long (right now)
12. Loud or Quiet: quiet
13. Sweats or Jeans : jeans
14. Phone or Camera: Both!
15. Health freak: I should be......
16. Drink or Smoke: I drink Diet Dr. Pepper
17. Do you have a crush on someone: nah, I'm married :-p
18. Eat or Drink: yes please
19. Piercings: ears
20. Tattoos: yup
21. Music: I like my ipod
22. Comedies or Horror: comedy
FIRSTS:
23. First piercing: age 3
24. First best friend: ??
25. First award: ??
26. First crush: Richard - 2nd grade - I was his "poodle" (seriously, I pretended I was a dog)
27. First Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Dan Woullard
28. First pet: Benz and Pepsi are the ones I remember
29. First big vacation: I love *any* vacation
30. First big birthday: don't remember
31. First Car: Subaru Legacy.
32. First Favorite Song: ?
33. First phone: Verizon something or other
34. First Surgery: does wisdom teeth count? (hopefully I'll get my first surgery in March :) )
35. First time on an Airplane: ??
LASTS:
36. Phone Call: nathan
37. Instant Message: It's been forever since I IMed
38. Text Message: Nathan
39. Song you listened to: Coldplay (I think)
40. Time you cried: Sunday while watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition
CURRENTLY:
41. Getting on your nerves: my school district not calling a snow day for tomorrow yet.
42. TV: news
43. Drinking: I last had milk
44. Hair: a mess
45. Wearing: pjs
46. Eating: I just had pumpkin cookies
47. With:Nathan is sitting on his chair, Talkee is under the kitchen table, I don't know where Lily is...
48. I'm about to: finish answering these questions...
49. Listening to: the news is on
50. Plans for today: hope for a snow day tomorrow
YOUR FUTURE:
51. Want kids: DEFINITELY
52. Want to get married: been there, done that! :-D
53. Careers in mind: orchestra teacher
54. Place of Residency: Alexandria
55. Car or Truck: car
WHICH IS BETTER WITH
56. Shorter or taller: taller
57. Romantic or spontaneous: both ;-)
58. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
59. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
60. Trouble maker or hesitant: depends
61. The boss in a relationship: both of course
HAVE YOU EVER:
62. Lost glasses/contacts: yup
63. Ran away from home: no
64. Hold a gun/knife for self defense: eww no
65. Killed somebody: def not
66. Broken someone's heart: I think so.
67. Been arrested: nope
68. Cried when someone died: absolutely
69. Kissed a stranger: I don't think so
70. Had someone ask you out and you said no: yup
71. Laughed until you cried: yes
72. Met someone who changed your life: of course.
73. Fallen in Love: :-D
74. Found out someone was talking about you: love when that happens....not...
75. Been Cheated on: not sure
76. Cheated on anyone: :-x
77. Lost someone special: yeah
78. Broken a bone: cheek, ankle, wrist
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: I sure hope so
80. Miracles: yes
81. Love at first sight: it could happen
82. Heaven: yes
83. Santa Claus: HO HO HO!
84. Sex on the first date: no way
85. Kiss on the first date: probably not
RANDOMNESS:
86. Righty or Lefty: Righty
87. Last time you saw your Dad: recently
88. Do you like the snow: when it gives me a snow day
89. Whats your favorite season: spring and fall
90. Can you swim: love it
91. Ridden a horse: it's been awhile, and wish I could do it again
92. Ridden a bike: yes, though my seat is not comfortable
93. Photogenic: not really
94. Have siblings: 1 bro, 1 sis
95. Beach or Mountains: both
96. Hot or Cold: WARM!
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: yes
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: yes, I just want more!
99. Do you believe in God: yes.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag at least 10 people.
*Kendra, Courtney, Linda, Ashley, Jan, Heidi, Kendall, Paige, Keera, Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment