Friday, May 30, 2008

Last weekend

So last weekend was a busy one. It started on Thursday when I had my second and last concert. The second it was over, Nathan and I sped to the airport to catch our flight to Baltimore. Our plane ended up being late, so we got a rental car and drove to VA. Friday morning I woke up early and was SICK. Everything about me was sick. I pushed back my interview two hours, but was still feeling crummy. Yet, they still liked me. They wanted me to do a demo lesson on Tuesday, but I had to get back to CT. So I told them that I would record myself teaching a class and send it to them (more later). Nathan did well at his interview too. Now he just has to wait for the job posting to expire.


I was sick all weekend - but on Saturday Nathan and I went to get an idea of the area where we might be living. We didn't find much, but just because it is too early. They told us that we need to be looking in July.


Sunday we took the train home. It took 6 hours, but at least we could watch movies on our laptops!


Monday we had a cookout with two friends and relaxed, played a board game and played Wii. We took Talkee out on a leash while we ate, and she absolutely loved it. She honestly thinks she's a dog sometimes.

No comments: