Tuesday, April 29, 2008
One Complaint
I'm getting back in the hang of things at school. My one complaint though: teachers had a week off from school. The custodial staff was still here every day working. I don't know how they couldn't get to my room and sweep and/or vaccum. It is so gross in there, and the kids have to sit on the floor. And it's not just mess from me...other things take place in my room. The carpet is covered in dirt, as well as the floor. Ugh. And this isn't the first (or second, or third time) that it has been really gross in there. Every other classroom gets cleaned daily. I'm lucky if the stage is cleaned every other week. And I am sick of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My office at school NEVER gets vaccuumed either. It is plain gross in their sometimes. And the counters never get wiped down. Eww!!!!
Post a Comment