1-2 tablespoons Sesame Oil (or other oil)
6oz can tomato paste
2 lbs cauliflower (I used frozen). Can use other vegetable of choice, or use chicken (brown first)
~¾ cup milk ( I used almond milk) - depending on how think you want your sauce
¼ cup water (or use more milk)
2 tablespoons curry powder
2 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon coriander
1/2 teaspoon clove
1 tablespoon garlic
1 onion, minced
¼ cup sesame seeds
¾ cup peanuts, unsalted
3-4 inches fresh ginger
1-2 chili peppers, to taste
Blend together into paste- all ingredients except cauliflower and oil.
Heat oil in pan, add cauliflower (or whatever) and curry sauce. Mix together, and cook until vegetables are tender and heated through.
6oz can tomato paste
2 lbs cauliflower (I used frozen). Can use other vegetable of choice, or use chicken (brown first)
~¾ cup milk ( I used almond milk) - depending on how think you want your sauce
¼ cup water (or use more milk)
2 tablespoons curry powder
2 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon coriander
1/2 teaspoon clove
1 tablespoon garlic
1 onion, minced
¼ cup sesame seeds
¾ cup peanuts, unsalted
3-4 inches fresh ginger
1-2 chili peppers, to taste
Blend together into paste- all ingredients except cauliflower and oil.
Heat oil in pan, add cauliflower (or whatever) and curry sauce. Mix together, and cook until vegetables are tender and heated through.
No comments:
Post a Comment