Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dear World,

My computer has died. Looking at reasons why, it looks like it is a problem with the graphics card. A lot of people online have this same problem. Good thing I bought the exteded warranty Anyway, I have sent it off and they will either fix it or send me a new one.

I don't like not having a computer at home to use! I miss farmville....

Also, we have not yet found a house yet. Still waiting. All the houses are either too expensive, not in good areas, or short sales. BOOOOO.

My school is going to competition next weekend. We are working like crazy.

Nathan's car is slowy going kaput. He needs a new muffler. Luckily there are ways for me to commute to school so we don't have to drive it that much.

I guess that's all.

Love, Me

1 comment:

Tennessee Sigmans said...

Sounds like you are having some trials right now. But, it will all work out okay. Hang in there!