Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break

Well, this week was our Spring Break. It was a very busy, yet uneventful week.

Last Saturday I had rehearsal in the morning, then drove Nathan to Baltimore so he could go to New Hampshire. I would have gone with him, but I was planning on a certain someone to come visit (cough, cough).

Sunday I had a concert with the McLean Orchestra, and then went out to dinner with Madre and Marty.

Monday I was sick with a cold and allergies, so I stayed inside all day napping and catching up on my DVR.

Tuesday I went to see the Sakura with my friend Laura, her son (who slept the entire time, and their dog. After, I picked Marty up from work, slugged to his house, and had sloppy joes and strawberry short cake for dinner.

Wednesday I went to order my dress for Nathan's sister's wedding, and then sat in traffic as I went to pick Nathan up from the airport. I decided I wanted Hard Rock Cafe for dinner, so we drove into DC, put our name on the list, and proceeded to walk around the city before loitering in a Barnes and Noble as we waited the hour and a half for a table. The food was yummy.

Thursday I went to get a hair color and cut with Madre (I'll put pictures up tomorrow when I am in my Easter Dress). Then we went to the mall and bought a few things.

Friday Nathan and I went to see "Know1ng". It was a very interesting movie, especially at the end. Strange. Then we went to our friends house to play Munchkin and to have smores at their fire pit.

Saturday (today) was rainy and cold so we stayed in, though we did take a walk to CVS and Dairy Queen for a treat. Now we are coloring eggs.

Sunday (tomorrow) is church, 1 lesson, making deviled eggs, and then off to Madre's for dinner.

Not very eventful Spring Break, but I guess it happens.

No comments: