Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged

Here are the rules:

Link the person who tagged you.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

1. I get up extra early just so I have time to check blogs, facebook and my email before work. Even though I could get an extra 20-30 minutes of sleep, I MUST be able to putter around the 'net in the morning.

2. My first meal of the day has to be breakfast food. It doesn't matter if I don't eat until 1 in the afternoon - I just get freaked out if I have to eat non-breakfast food. Though...cookies or cake is the exception...they make a good breakfast.

3. You know how you are supposed to let conditioner sit in your hair for a few minutes before rinsing it out? Well my shower routine includes letting shampoo sit in my hair as well. I have an entire routine of what order I do things in the shower, and when I mess up the order because I am still asleep (like this morning), I honestly don't feel very clean.

4. Put me in front of a bazillion kids to talk, and I do fine; put me in front of any number of adults (parents) and my voice shakes and I feel sick to my stomach....ah...back-to-school night is fun...

I can honestly only think of four things right now...I'll keep thinking.

I tag...Liz, Linda, Jeanne (get a blog, you!), Heidi

No comments: