
So tomorrow after my 8 lessons, Nathan and I headed up to Jackman, Maine with our friends/colleagues to stay at their timeshare. It's looking to be a great, relaxing time enjoying the cabins, moose, swimming and fun. We will also be going up to Quebec for the day. I'm excited because I've never been to Maine or Quebec! This is practically our only summer vacation, because once we get back it is packing, and then down to Virginia to go house hunting. Then we both have graduate classes, and then moving time! Soon after - it's time to start school! Yikes!
I'm not sure if I'll have cell service, in case you were planning on calling me, but I will have my computer and will be checking my mail sporadically. I'm sure I will get some great pictures!!!
By the way, I still have my atrocious cough!
1 comment:
I want to go too!!!!
Post a Comment