Dress shopping was great! I found three really pretty dresses that I liked. I'd post pictures, but I can't, in case Nathan sees at the blog. I still have a little while before I need to pick one, but it was fun to try them on and see what I liked. One things for sure, though--I'm definitely wearing a tiara!
On another note..it's supposed to snow straight for 24 hours starting sunday night...hope we don't have school on Monday...I like snow days!
3 comments:
Thats so exciting that you are goung dress shopping...i am getting married in April and I have yet to go dress shopping...YIKES!!
When do i pick out my dress for best friend?
well..what I did was told her kinda what I wanted and then she can pick her own out...but my wedding is going to be more casual..so if you want you can go with her and pick it out with her?? I hope that helps??
Post a Comment