Sunday, November 11, 2007

weekend



This is Lily being the queen that she is.















Talkee balkee was a smalkee. She's a balkee talkee do. She's my pretty little kitty, she's my lovie talkee you.

This is Talkee's song (to the tune of oh my darling)










This is Abi on top of Theo. Aren't they precious?













Pretty tree.













wow. It seems like I have been sick every weekend for the past few weeks. I always have so much I need to get d0ne, but I never feel well enough to do it. So I spend the days on the couch watching movies. And it's grand.

We finally have heat. Hooray. Even though we are keeping the thermostate at 62 when we are home, it is still very warm compared to last week.

I have 19 private students...yikes, that's a lot!

This week we have 2 half days because of parent conferences. That means extra planning time for me, since no parents ever come to see me. I have to do my bulletin board for thanksgiving too.....Listz is hungary for turkey. Teehee.

Next week is Thanksgiving..I can't believe it. November is flying so fast!

No comments: